If you’re looking for a quick and easy organic vegan-friendly meal that only takes 10 minutes to prepare and uses 3 kinds of hemp products then this is one for you. It’s high in protein, and packed with nutritional value!
You will need…
How to make it…
- Grab a chopping board and slice up the Wheaty Spacebar into small circular slices.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add a handful of hemp spaghetti. Simmer for 6-9 minutes, until the spaghetti has softened to your preferred texture.
- Drain the water away and add the spaghetti to a large bowl.
- Throw in the sliced wheaty spacebar pieces around a quarter to a half a jar of pesto per person and mix it all together.
- You’re done! Your hemp spaghetti pesto meal is now ready to eat.
About the ingredients…
Organic Sundried Tomato & Chilli Hempseed Oil Pesto
This nutritious organic pesto is made using hemp hearts and germinated hemp seeds. It includes chilli oil, sunflower seeds and sundried tomatoes. It is high in protein and packed with essential fatty acids including omega 3, 6 and 9!
Hempiness Organic Hemp Spaghetti Pasta
This hemp spaghetti is a great source of fibre and protein, made using durum wheat and hemp flour. It’s rich in antioxidants and has a really interesting texture that’s slightly different to other pastas that you might have tried.
Wheaty Spacebar – Vegan Smoky Sausage
This is one of our favourite hemp foods at the moment, it’s a vegan smoky sausage made using seitan (wheat protein), hemp seeds with some onion, spices and natural beech wood smoke. This is another high protein ingredient, with 35g of protein in every 100g of this organic vegan sausage. Try it today and we’re sure you will be back for more!