A classic treat updated with a healthy hempy twist!
And not only are these biscuits inventive and nutritional, they combat an issue which we are passionate about here at The Hemp Shop and that is sustainability. A perfect rainy day activity which the whole family will love to create and decorate.
This recipe is courtesy of our in-house hemp baker Jess who you can follow on Instagram here. We’d love to see your versions of your sugar cookie recipes! Simply tag us @thehempshop or use #thehempshopbakes so we can see your festive creations!
Love from The Hemp Shop x
– Cream together sugar and butter
– Add egg and vanilla then mix again
– Combine dry ingredients
– Mix until just combined
– Split dough into 2 and roll out into 3mm baking sheets
– Refrigerate for 30mins before cutting
– Use your chosen cookie cutters to create your most festive shapes
– Bake for 10 mins at 170c
– Allow to cool on a baking tray
– Mix some royal icing sugar with water until desired thickness
– Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and decorate in your favourite Christmassy designs